Antoine Cadoret is employed by Pro Silva France as director since spring 2023. He is not a forester but he has rich experience in project management. So he will be a big support for Pro Silva France and the team of Pro Silva either.
Pro Silva France will make a huge leap forward to more professionalism with high goals:
- Animate the regional network of the association in France
- Develop a programme of trainers in the regions (speakers) in relation to the General Delegate
- Animating the network of members and recruiting new ones
- Communicate regularly with the national branches (Belgium, Germany, Austria, etc.)
- To perpetuate the activity and the financing of the association: respond to calls for tender, solicit sponsors, foundations, solicit regional funding, sustain ANYAMA's funding, contact new clients for training: schools etc.
- Represent the association to institutions (Ministry of Ecological Transition...)
- Represent the association to NGOs (WWF, FNE, Canopée...)
- Support the treasurer in financial management/accounting (management of membership fees etc.)
- Relaunch communication with the office (once a month by video for example)